Bicycle Tasmania’s Facilities Development Campaign Plan 2012–2020
If you know of a bicycle facility connection that you think is of importance we value your feedback. This campaignplan is a small start to the connected bicycle network Tasmania needs for bicycle riding to deliver the benefits it iscapable of providing. Please send us a submission utilising the following format:
- Name of proposed facility:
- Local Government Area:
- Legislative Council Division:
- State/Federal Government Electorate:
- Proposed Facility can be characterised by:
- Which rider types can use this facility?
- How will the facility create comfort and convenience for riders?
- What will the route be used for?
- What are the major trip generators and attractors?
- How direct is the route and what other facilities will it connect to?
- Will the facility create comfort and convenience for riders?
- Estimated Investigation/Scoping Cost:
- What plans/documents does the route fit under?
- What level of progress has been made on the route?
Consult our Factsheets to see examples, or enter a brief description in this online form.