(This is for occasional reference and could form part of a collection of information for new committee members.)
Conducting meetings so that they run smoothly and accomplish what they are supposed to is not as easy as it sounds. The attached document was produced by the Australian Sports Commission
- identify a variety of meeting types
- examine the process of conducting meetings
- explain the common procedures that occur within meetings
- explain how to develop active listening skills to facilitate more effective meetings
- consider a range of decision-making methods
It's worth reviewing from time to time so that we get the most out of our two hours a month meeting time.