As the amount of information increases it will not be possible for one person to keep an eye on everything.
There are two type of jobs,
- Behind the scenes, looking after the technical bits, and
This is about the second, non-technical bit...
- Checking and developing the content ... the bit that everyone sees
Maintain & improve the website by,
- Developing and authoring content
- Checking links
- Checking accuracy
- Linking to other sites
What do I need?
- a Google account (it's free)
- a Computer connected to the internet (usually not free)
How can I make changes?
- editing the site, or
- by email to website coordinator.
What if I make a mistake?
- It's okay, it can easily be reversed.
How do I learn more about websites?
- Just ask. Free learning is one of the benefits of volunteering.
What can I do?
- Pick one of the areas with a ? and let me know, then,
- Presto! you're part of our team and in charge of content for that area, then,
- we'll work closely with you to get you set up and familiar with your area, then,
- we'll stand back and watch the magic happen!