- legal advice on cycling related matters by professionals
- monthly social rides for members, $5 for non-member adults
- Social and Non-competitive rides
- Ride On magazine - 6 editions per year of this excellent full-colour magazine.
- Personal accident
insurance and 3rd party property insurance 24 hours a day, 7 days a
week. Insurance is provided by BT Risk & Insurance via Bicycle
Victoria, who have experienced staff to assist you with enquiries and
claim management. See the Bicycle Victoria insurance page or email email@example.com for details. Also check this page for frequently asked questions.
Make a Difference !
Develop skills in working with teams whilst furthering the cause of cycling by,
- Helping as a volunteer at our cycling events
- Supporting our advocacy by helping with submissions and addressing committees and meetings
- Supporting our Publicity by helping us with press releases and articles
specialist skills and knowledge for example in web management,
accounting, bike maintenance, traffic management, council planning etc.